Cyclopropane carbonyl Chloride 4023-34-1 is a reagent used in the synthesis of orally bioavailable HCV NS5A inhibitor for the treatment of Hepatitis C virus. It is primarily used an intermediate in the manufacture of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products such as Iclaprim (CAS: 192314-93-5).
Pseudonyms: – CPCC
CAS No: – 4023-34-1
UN No: – 2920
Product Code: – FP C009
Procedure for Handling Cyclopropane Carbonyl Chloride 4023-34-1
WARNING: To avoid violent reaction, always add material to water and never water to material.
– Do not cut, drill, grind, weld or perform similar operations on or near containers.
– Containers, even those that have been emptied, may contain explosive vapours.
– Atmosphere should be regularly checked against established exposure standards to ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
– Observe manufacturer’s storing and handling recommendations.
– Work clothes should be laundered separately. Launder contaminated clothing before re-use.
– Use good occupational work practice.
– Always wash hands with soap and water after handling.
– Avoid physical damage to containers.
– Keep containers securely sealed when not in use.
– When handling CyclopropaneCarbonyl Chloride 4023-34-1 , do not eat, drink or smoke.
– Avoid contact with incompatible materials.
– Avoid smoking, naked lights or ignition sources.
– Use in a well-ventilated area.
– Wear protective clothing when risk of exposure occurs.
– Avoid all personal contact, including inhalation.
– Do not allow clothing wet with material to stay in contact with skin
Recommended Storage Methods
Lined metal can. Lined metal drum. Lined metal safety cans.
– Packing as supplied and/or recommended by manufacturer.
– Plastic lining or containers may only be used if approved for flammable liquid.
– Check that containers are clearly labelled and free from leaks.
– Check regularly for spills and leaks.
– Do not use aluminium or galvanised containers for low viscosity materials.
– Where a can is to be used as an inner package, the can must have a screwed enclosure.
Where combination packages are used, and the inner packages are of glass, porcelain or stoneware, there must be sufficient inert cushioning material in contact with inner and outer packages unless the outer packaging is a close fitting moulded plastic box and the substances are not incompatible with the plastic.
– Store in approved flammable liquid storage area.
– No smoking, naked lights/ignition sources.
– Keep containers securely sealed.
– Store away from incompatible materials in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
– Protect containers against physical damage and check regularly for leaks.
– Storage areas should be clearly identified, well illuminated, clear of obstruction and accessible only to trained and authorised
– Use non-sparking ventilation systems, approved explosion proof equipment and intrinsically safe electrical systems.
– Have appropriate extinguishing capability in storage area and flammable gas detectors.
Shree Ganesh Remedies Limited is the leading pharmaceutical intermediates manufacturer in India. They involved in the manufacturing and development of wide range of high-quality pharmaceutical drug intermediates including Cyclopropane carbonyl chloride – 4023-34-1 and advance intermediates of bulk drugs in its ultra-modern state of art facilities conveniently.
This content is Published by an Author of Article seen. This content is purely re-printable for education and information usage