- Vitamins are essential organic nutrients, required in small amounts.
- They cannot be synthesized by the body. Must be obtained by outside sources like diet, rumen bacteria & sun.
- Required for growth, maintenance, reproduction and lactation.
Digesting and Absorbing Water-Soluble Vitamins
- WHAT HAPPENED IF YOUR BODY BECOMES DEFIECIENT OF VITAMINS??
- Obviously, a person can’t function properly and succumbed of many other diseases like cheilosis, skin problem, glossitis, dementia, diarrhea and many other diseases.
- There are different types of vitamins under the categories of fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
Water soluble vitamins
Fat soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 Vitamin A
- Vitamin B2 Vitamin D
- Vitamin B3 Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5 Vitamin K
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B8
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12