Generate Sitemap file Using Blogging Stand tool. Follow the steps to Generate Robot.txt XML Sitemap page for your logger website:
- Add your website URL (Without “https://www.“)
- Click on Generate Button
- Copy the generated text and paste it in Robot.txt section in Blogger section.
What is Robot.txt and Sitemap?
Robots.txt and sitemap.xml are two important files used in SEO for websites. Both robots.txt and sitemap.xml help to improve the visibility and search engine ranking of the blog.
Robots.txt is a text file that specifies which parts of your website you don’t want crawled by search engine bots. It helps you control which pages of your site are indexed by search engines, and which are not. For example, if you have a page that you don’t want to show up in search results, you can add a line to your robots.txt file. This will block search engines from indexing it.
On the other hand, a sitemap file lists all the pages on your website. It also includes other important information such as when the page was last updated and any changes. The sitemap makes it easier for search engines to crawl and understand your website structure, and to discover pages that might not be easily found. This helps improve your website’s visibility and search engine rankings.
About our Free Tool
You can use our tool for free without any restrictions. Our tool will generate both a Robot.txt and sitemap file in one tool. After generating these lines, add these lines to your blogger’s Robot.txt section. You can see the image below for more help.
- Click on Custom robot.txt section
- Add copied text in the field and click on save to update.
Use our other Free Generator Tools:
- Free Disclaimer Page Generator Tool
- Free Contact us Page Generator Tool
- Free Terms and Conditions Page Generator Tool
- Free About Us Page Generator Tool