With the amount of importance given to make-up these days, many women just tend to do a bit too much. Getting the right make-up for the particular occasion is the call of the entire womanhood. But beauty shouldn’t be misinterpreted as just by carrying a beautiful face. A overall healthy body reflects eternal beauty which one should be longing for. The idea is to look younger and FEEL YOUNGER.
Here are some precious makeup Do’s and Dont’s which one should know very well before applying make-up.
* Always apply make-up where there is adequate light on your face. Improper light can lead to horrible look. Yellow light compliments your skin the most.
* Don’t go for a colour eye-shadow as a base. Also, apply eyeliner close to the base of eyelashes so as to make them look thicker.
* Always test the colour of foundation or concealer on the inside of your wrist. That’s the place which will give you a good idea of how it is going to look on your face.
* Do apply concealer before applying eye-liner on dark circles under your eyes. Generally, women directly apply eye-liner which instead make their eyes look too dark. Read more eye care tips at http://www.weightloss-health.com/Eye_Care_Tips.htm
* First apply moisturizer and after about 20 minutes, start putting on your make-up.
Fight Aging with dignity: Get various Anti-Aging Tips and products at http://www.weightloss-health.com/anti_ageing_products.htm
Disclaimer: This is provided by ezine for educational and information purpose only.