Most men may think they are experts when it comes to owning – and most likely, using – a penis. However, just because a penis is attached to one’s body does not necessarily mean every man is deserving of a PhD in penisology – if there were such a thing. Though there are certainly some interesting factoids about the penis that every man does not need to know, some information is critical to maintaining the penis health. After all, what is the point in having a penis if one is not going to take care of it? Read on to discover important penis facts every man should know – with a couple of interesting ones mixed in just for fun.
1) Smoking can reduce one’s penis length by as much as a centimeter! Everybody knows that smoking hurts the circulatory system, but most men fail to think of that one important little area that relies largely on adequate blood flow to perform its duties. If that tidbit were included on the warning label, chances are that there would be more men working on becoming non-smokers.
2) The average male orgasm lasts only 6 seconds, whereas the average female orgasm can last 23 seconds. Isn’t funny how so much time, effort and thought can go into working towards those 6 short seconds?
3) Though sometimes referred to as a boner, there is no bone inside a penis. However, a penis can become “broken” when it is forcibly hit with an object -usually a woman’s pubic bone. Unfortunately, severe cases of a penis fracture can cause scar tissue that builds up at the site of the injury, leading to a curvature of the penis.
4) Many men report a slight curve in the penis. Left, right or upwards, as long as sex isn’t painful and there was no injury to cause the curvature (see fact #3), this is no cause for concern.
5) Though many men may feel it is a pregnancy failsafe to get a vasectomy, some researchers have found that 1 in 100 vasectomies fail. Pregnancies after vasectomies are possible, though typically they occur in the first several months after the procedure, before sterility has been met. Repeated semen analysis is highly recommended until no sperm are found in the sample.
6) When a man climaxes, the ejaculate leaves his body at an average rate of 28 miles per hour. If it has been a long time since he last had a release, semen has been found to leave the body as fast as 43 miles per hour. Now that’s a lot of built up pressure.
7) Too vigorous masturbation is the most common reason for a penis rupture. Improper penis care can increase the chances of this happening. Common penis injuries include soreness, chafing, bruising and tissue damage.
Maintaining Penis Health
One way to ensure the penis stays as healthy as possible is to treat it daily with a penis vitamin formula chock full of vitamins and minerals (most professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Choosing a penis formula made with all-natural ingredients can help supply vital moisturizers to the area, which keeps the skin supple and youthful. Dry skin is more prone to painful cracking and chafing – even when treated with TLC. A formula containing vitamin E and Shea butter can help lock in moisture to the penis skin. Powerful ingredients like L-arginine, for improved circulation; Alpha Lipoic Acid, for penis health; and, Acetyl L Carnitine, for enhanced penis sensitivity, can help keep the penis healthy and may even improve one’s sex life. And that is one fact every man should know.
Disclaimer: This is provided by ezine for educational and information purpose only.